Thursday 29 March 2012

How to get ideas for articles

There's one way that does work, because I have done it myself. In fact, I am doing it now.

What happens is, you develop an illness and write about it.

Some years back I developed cataracts and wrote an article about living with cataracts for a magazine for older people.

Now I have developed diabetes and am writing about it at http://thats-health.blogspot.co.uk my online health magazine.

You can find information from the media contacts of organisations that deal with your particular health issue and use that to create background for your articles and then write about your own personal experiences with the disease or medical condition.

And do ensure that you earn some money from it, as you might as well try to profit from your misfortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, fellow Writers! Your comments are appreciated.